Loving God & Lifting People!
With love and prayer as our foundation, we will help people to . . .
Know Christ Personally...
Grow in Christ Progressively...
Love Christ Passionately...
Serve Christ Purposefully.
1. We value BIBLICAL TRUTH (2 Timothy 3:16)
We are committed to the clear and accurate communication and application of God’s Word in a way that ministers grace and urges obedience.
2. We value CHRIST-LIKE LIVING (Ephesians 5:1-2)
3. We value LOVING RELATIONSHIPS (John 17:20-23)
4. We value RELATIONAL, NEED-MEETING EVANGELISM (Acts 1:8)
We are committed to building relationships and meeting the real needs of people. In doing so, our goal is to help them discover that their ultimate needs are meet through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
5. We value EFFECTIVE MINISTRY (Ephesians 4:11-13)
We are committed to equipping, empowering, and engaging the people of God in works of service and effective ministry.
6. We value INSPIRATIONAL WORSHIP (John 4:23-24)
We are committed to having worship services that are anointed, fun, and uplifting so that every person present can personally experience the presence and power of Jesus in a life-changing way.
7.We value CULTURAL RELEVANCE (1 Corinthians 9:22)
We are committed to methods and forms of worship and ministry that will best capture and express what God is doing in our generation and culture.
For more on the beliefs of the Church of the Nazarene go to: www.nazarene.org